BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Maintenance & Asset Control Manager
- Plan, manage, and evaluate activities to achieve targets & operational activities in maintenance and asset control as well as take preventive and corrective actions.
- Develop procedures, regulations, and policies related to maintenance and asset control, and monitor the implementation.
- Manage the maintenance of lot units, areas, and landscape units in order to minimize the occurrence of damage that can be harmful to the company.
- Identify company assets, manage the arrangement and protection of company assets.
- Manage and supervise maintenance either preventive or corrective in the Industrial Estate, verify and evaluate the results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from reputable university
- At least 5 years experience in maintenance & asset control
- At least 2 years in managerial level
- Preferably having experience in Industrial Estate
- Specialized knowledge in maintenance, infrastructure, landscape and asset management
- Good analytical Thinking, attentive to detail, excellence in using Ms. Office
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written).