BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
GM Estate Management
- Directing and monitoring the supply of utilities such as: water, electricity, gas, telephone, etc. as well as the waste management in order to ensure utilities sufficiencies and compliance with established regulations.
- Directing and monitoring procurement and maintenance process, area’s safety, and improvement of infrastructure, facilities, facilities and infrastructure in the area
- Directing and monitoring any activities related to occupational safety, health and environment (HSE) to ensure all the activities run smoothly and to minimize risks that can occur.
- Develop supporting businesses and facilities needed by tenants in order to facilitate tenants in carrying out their business operations and increase the competitiveness of Industrial estate.
- Maintain good relations and communication with all parties related to the Industrial Estate, both external parties (tenants, government institutions, local communities) or internal parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university, with relevant major
- At least 8 years of experience in property & property sales
- At least 5 years in managerial level
- Preferably having experience in Industrial Estate
- Have knowledge regarding estate management
- Excellence communication skill, negotiation skill & leadership skill
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written)