BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
- Coordinate, plan and lead overall Information Technology aspect (infrastructure, network, application) to support business effectiveness and efficiency using a proper methodology.
- Prepare annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Recruit, train, and coach IT team members, ensure job expectations in IT department are met and appraise team’s performance.
- Liaise with business user to gather needs, identify issues and provide relevant solution.
- Periodically conduct self-assessment and improvement of IT process.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to security of assets, data, network access, and systems by implementing proper control measures.
- Represent IT operations and liase with Auditor and Compliance
- Become key person for ERP implementation and Smart City Development
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Computerized Accounting or other relevant field
- At least 5 years as an IT Manager, having experience in implementing ERP System
- Have a deep understanding of IT Service Management, IT Operations, IT Development & IT Systems
- Have a good understanding of database, network and infrastructure
- Strong business acumen with experience in real estate and/or property industry
- Experienced in ERP implementation is a plus
- Familiar with VBA Excel Macro, MS SQL Server Store Procedure, Crystal Report, Web Programming (e.g.: HTML, PHP, MySQL)
- Fluent in English both oral and written.